Objective3D Pty Ltd Standard Terms and Conditions
Company – Objective3D Pty Ltd (ABN: 34 154 475 466)
Customer – Any organization, and or individual, that requests goods/services from the Company
- Quotes are valid for 30 days from date of issue.
- Production lead-times are based on current capacity. Actual deliveries can be confirmed at time of order.
- All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars.
- Prices quoted exclude GST
- Accepting a quote also implies acceptance to all of Objective3D’s terms and conditions.
- Objective3D reserves the right to re-quote with any changes to part design or project specification.
- Orders can be placed via the Quoting system as confirmation of term and conditions. PO should be included at time of order. E-mail confirmations are also accepted. E- mail and verbal orders are still covered by the same Terms and Conditions.
- The Company can advise on the optimum process for the customer if so required.
- The Customer agrees to supply a high resolution STL file and list any special requirements/fine feature detail.
- SLA / Objet Tolerance +/- 0.2mm per 100mm. Fine detail limitation of 0.5mm. NB. Due to the nature of Photopolymers used in both SLA and Objet process part tolerance is only accurate on completion. Environmental conditions (light/heat) can cause part geometry to change.
- Selective Laser Sintering (Nylon and GF Nylon) Tolerance of +/- 0.25mm up to 150mm and 0.2% > 150mm. Fine detail limitation 0.8mm Fused Deposition Modeling (ABS, Polycarbonate, PPSF) +/- 0.127mm up to 127mm and 0.04mm/mm > 127mm Material data sheets are available on all materials.
- Plaster/epoxy Tolerance 0.5%. Fine detail limitation 0.8mm. Epoxies available include high strength, high temperature.
Limitation of Liability
Products supplied by Objective3D P/L are prototypes manufactured to customer\s design and specification. In no case shall Objective3D P/L be liable for consequential damages including but not limited to loss, cost, damages or expenses incurred by the customer or any other person on company resulting from the use of the prototype.
- Payment, in full, prior to shipping for all non-account holders. For account holders, payment in full is strictly 30 Days from date of invoice. All parts/services remain the property of Objective3D until full payment is received. You must pay Objective3D Pty Ltd’s invoice within 30 days by either cash, cheque, bank cheque or electronic funds transfer (into the nominated account of Objective3D).
- If a customer believes that parts supplied are not to specified requirement, goods are to be returned in their as received condition. All deviations are to be submitted, in writing, within 14 days.
- Objective3D will comply with ACCC recommendations for Refunds/Credits detailed in the Trade Practices Act November 2004. The customer is required to show breach of – clear title, parts supplied not correspond to description and/or design sample, goods not being of merchantable quality, part is not fit for purpose and/or that services have not been carried out with due care and skill.
- Responsibility of payment is with the customer and they are solely responsible for payment, regardless of any contract between the customer and third parties.
- Payments not received by the due date will be charged a late payment fee of 5%.
2% higher than the rate prescribed for the time being by the Penalty Interest Rates Act 1983 (Vic).
- Objective3D is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and web site users, and in preventing unauthorized use of the information it collects. The demographic information collected is used to process orders and to provide a more personalised purchasing experience.
- We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop a web site that serves our customers\ business needs.
- Objective3D may use the information collected to provide notifications about important changes to our web site, new services, and/or special offers we think our customers would find valuable. Recipients can “unsubscribe” at any time.
- Objective3D does not sell, trade, rent, or otherwise distribute the information collected to 3rd parties.
- All quotes and associated files will be kept for 30 days and then destroyed.