Need to 3D Print Larger Parts Fast?
Objective3D Direct Manufacturing run a full suite of Fused Deposition Modeling thermoplastic materials. with the largest number of high end systems in Australia and New Zealand, the largest bed sizes and with the most experienced engineers – why trust your project to anyone else? With over 75% orders from repeat customers it’s time to get serious about your manufacturing options.
How it Works: Fused Deposition Modeling
Key Design Tips for FDM
When exploring advanced manufacturing solutions available to you through FDM, consider these design guidelines:
FDM builds in layers (achieves resolutions) between 0.127mm to 0.330mm The thinner the layer, the finer the surface
- The thinner the layer, the faster the build
- The thicker the layer, the faster the build
Free floating features (overhangs, features built over air) below 45° require supports
- Most support material is water soluble and is dissolved off of the model in a water tank, post-build
- Other support material is broken away after post-build by our finishers
Maximum part size built in a single segment: 914mm x 609mm x 914mm
- Parts larger than 3′ can be built segmented in design, built in multiple machines, and bonded together
Available materials (check out our materials page for a full list of materials and material properties)
HAVE PARTS TO BUILD?
Get Started Right Away.
Upload your design files and receive a fast free quote.